Enter our Halloween Costume Contest this Hallows Eve!
1st Place $100 Free Play • 2nd Place $50 Free Play • 3rd Place $25 Free Play
On October 31st, Players Club Members who wear a costume to the casino can register for the costume contest. Register at the Players Club between 6pm and 9pm. Winners will be selected at 9:30pm.
Not a Players Club Member? See a Players Club Representative.
HALLOWEEN COSTUME CONTEST – OFFICIAL RULES
- Fancy Dance Casino is a business enterprise of the Ponca Tribe of Indians of Oklahoma, a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Fancy Dance Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of Fancy Dance Casino; employee of the Ponca Tribe of Indians of Oklahoma prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Ponca Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Ponca Enterprise Gaming facilities’ or any promotional sponsors.
- On Saturday, October 31, 2020 all Patrons who wear a costume to the casino will be eligible to register at the Players Club and participate in the “Halloween Costume Contest”. Registration will take place from 7:00pm until 9:00pm. At approximately 9:30pm three (3) winners will be chosen as the best costume and will receive prizes as follows:
- 1st Place $100 Free Play
- 2nd Place $50 Free Play
- 3rd Place $25 Free Play
- Patrons are not allowed to wear mask or facial coverings while participating in the “Halloween Costume Contest”. Weapons of any kind, real or replica are not permitted.
- Patrons must be present to win. Four (4) Judges will be chosen at random by Fancy Dance Casino Management.
- Fancy Dance Casino’s management will be the sole determinate of each winner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Fancy Dance Casino to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner(s) must agree to sign a photo release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by the Fancy Dance Casino Management, in a manner deemed to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decisions shall be final and binding on all Patrons.
- Participation in this promotion further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ponca Enterprise Gaming, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this.